15.44 AC All or Part North of Del Webb Sun City
- Lowest priced land in the area
- Directly north of Del Webb Sun City
- Recently annexed to the City of Indio
- Minutes from Interstate 10 freeway, shopping and dining
- Zoned Specific Plan – allows for residential, commercial or light industrial use
- Spectacular views of the Coachella Valley
- Asking Price: $140,000 ($9,067 AC) or (5.04 AC – $46,000 10.4 AC – $94,000)
- Location: Properties are located in the northwest area of Indio. 3 miles north of I-10 on the east side of Washington St., North of Coyote Song Way.
- Zoning: Specific Plan
- General Plan: Specific Plan
- Total Parcel Size: 15.44 acres
- APN#: 750-200-010 (5.04 ac);
- Utilities: None 750-200-017 (10.4 ac)
- Elevation: 148’
- Thomas Guide: 789 F4
- Highest and Best Use: Ranch or Nursery
- Terms: Cash, Owner May Carry
- Adjacent Uses: Just 1/2 mile north of Del Webb Sun City, several nurseries, and conservation land.
- Multi-Species: Yes – Thousand Palms Conservation Area.
- Comments: Annexed into the City of Indio. Zoned in the Specific Plan allowing commercial, industrial and residential uses. Adjacent to thousands of acres of open space. Ideal site for a ranch.
- Directions: From Interstate 10, exit Washington St., travel north 3.5 miles on Washington Street passing Coyote Song Way. Turn right on the last power line dirt road, stay approximately 1/4 mile on the dirt road. Take a left on the next dirt road approximately 250 ft. to the 5.04 acre site. To the 10.4 acres
travel back on the power line road, an extra 500 ft., turn left (north)
approximately 250 ft.
Print & Download PDF Brochure
DISCLAIMER: The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy, we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warrant or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions assumptions or estimates used are for example only, and do not represent the current or future performance of the property.
Contact our Team for more Details
Paula Turner, Owner
DRE License #00702492
Ranked #1 in the Coachella Valley
for Commercial Real Estate
Susan Harvey, Owner
DRE License #00957590