1.26 AC Zone industrial for cultivation North San Gorgonio
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Asking Price: $249,500 ($4.55/SF)
- One of the lowest priced parcels in the Cannabis Zone
- Desert Hot Springs is the #1 location in Southern California with over 1,400 acres zoned for unlimited cannabis cultivation, extraction and manufacturing with CUP
- Ideally located next to Palm Springs and has close I-10 access to serve all of Southern California
- Located in the Desert Hot Springs Industrial Park
- Asking Price: $249,500 ($4.55/SF)
- Location: The property is located on the north side of San Gorgonio Lane and 850 feet east of Little Morongo Rd., in the city of Desert Hot Springs.
- Land Use Zoning: I-L (Light Industrial)
- APN: 665-030-042
- Parcel Size: 1.26 acres (165’ x 338’)
- Utilities: Water on Little Morongo Rd., Electric on Little Morongo Rd. & Cabot Rd.
- Highest and Best Use: Cannabis Cultivation & Extraction
- Earthquake Fault Zone: No
- Multi Species: No
- Flood Zone: Yes, 100 year zone
- Topo: Flat
- Terms: Cash; Provide Proof of Funds with Offer
- Comments: One of the lowest price parcel in the Cannabis Zone.
ref 121420 jc
DISCLAIMER: The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy, we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warrant or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions assumptions or estimates used are for example only, and do not represent the current or future performance of the property.